My carrer

When I was child I wanted to be many things, one day I wanted to be a docter, the other an actress, etc. I never saw myself working on just one thing, because the majority professions caught my attention.

As the years passed my interest in various professions didn´t change, everything made me curious, so my options varied mainly between areas like natural sciences and social problems.

Before taking the PDT I had reduced my options a bit, so I was between studying astronomy, laws or social work, but one day watching careers I came across anthropology, doing a little research, I realized that it covered many things, so I had different areas where I could develop and that's how I decided to study anthropology.

I can't say much about my university experience, I never expected it to be virtual, but I like the career and every day I learn something different from it. In the future I would like to work as a social anthropologist or as an archaeologist, but I am not sure yet.




Comentarios

  1. Anthropology is great! I hope you keep learning

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anthropology is interesting.
    The most important thing is that one develops empathy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good work. You misspelled the word career in the title, doctor not docter

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food you really like

My autobiography